We use enclosed, climate controlled, vertical hydroponic smart farming. This farming technique gives us many bold advantages over conventional farms, as well as other horizontal greenhouse hydroponic farmers.
- Controlled environment -Climate controlled environments allows us to grow crops 365 days a year in a secure pest free manner.
- Water usage - Our farming techniques use 90% less waterthan conventional farming. Reducing cost.
- Fertilizer Usage - We use 80% less fertilizer than conventional farming and no pesticides or soil, therefore we haveno agricultural runoff in the ground soil. Reducing cost.
- Pesticide Free - Our crops grow in a climate controlled enclosed environment so there is never any need to use pesticides in a pest free environment.
- Environmentally Friendly - We will make use of solar power on our farms which will significantly reduce our cost of goods and benefit the environment.
- Location -Our containers can fit into small areas of land. This allows us to get inside or close to major cities to get our products closer to the consumer.
- 24/7 mobile Crop monitoring - We have the ability to monitor the state of our crops around the clock via mobile device. This allows us to grow better crops.
- Marketing Impact - Locally Grown Organic food is a huge selling point for restaurants and wholesalers.
- Large Yield Improvements -Being closer to the point of the food consumption, eliminates about 36% of the inventory loss from the farm to the customer.
- Reducing Shipping cost - Our reduced shipping costs dramatically increases our bottom line and our customers.
By using smart farming techniques, we can produce the more leafy greens and fresh herbs in less space, at a lower cost, in a more sustainable manner than conventional farmers.